Wednesday 24 May 2017

Crushes are confusing

Being a teenager is confusing, liking someone is confusing, trusting someone is confusing, LIFE IS CONFUSING!
Life at this point of time is confusing because I'm not sure I can't trust anyone, with my BFF at the other side of the world life is hard and even though I can call some of school friends BFF, they aren't, they aren't trustworthy. I need something, someone to confess my feelings about my crush. My crush is cute and he is liked by every single in the class. That's the hard part.Right now,we are "good friends"(quoting him) and that is something lucky because it isnt normal for you to have your crush and you as friends. The hard part is literally every thing is confusing!  (confusing word count-5)

Comment if you have ever been in these type of situations or do you feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment